Thursday, March 8, 2012

Page 1

 "I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven." -Tupac Shakur


For quite sometime I've been writing poetry. But it all started with depression. The death of someone really close to me led to the depression, which led to writing my inner most deepest thoughts in poetry. If I could picture myself ten years ago, I never would of thought I would be where I am at today. Now I am writing and composing music of my own to help uplift others going through what I had gone through. The love of poetry transformed into writing music. Which is now my new passion which I will post in the upcoming months. In my own thoughts, music is poetry glorified. So I can now write with passion to a rythm. Adding more meaning to my lyrical artwork. Stay tuned for upcoming poems and music coming your way. 2012 is mine, and anybody elses striving to conquer and accomplish there dreams. Page 1 is now turned, the rest is in the making!! -bRimiS

 MY HEART MY SOUL!

My heart tells me to love,
My soul whispers to care.
At once I was confused,
To love... do I dare?

Misplaced hate takes over,
My heart begins to tremble.
Heart and soul overtaken,
Fear commences to assemble.

Confidence is broken,
Heart is full of guile.
My soul has been defeated.
So hard for me to smile.

Ready to give up,
My heart has pulled me through.
My soul has been revived.
Joy is overdue.

The light which I have followed,
led me to brighter days.
As I stepped outside the tunnel,
I stood there all amazed!

Blessed by our Savior,
Who was always in control,
Of my never failing Heart,
And My ever solid soul!
          -bRimiS

No comments:

Post a Comment